Please follow these precautions to keep yourself protected from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
Wash your hands thoroughly even under your nail ridges as well with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub, rub them till your elbow for 20 seconds.
When to Wash/ Sanitize hands
- After sneezing or coughing
- Before and after taking care/ treating of the sick person
- Before consuming food
- After playing/touching animals
- When you back to indoors (home)
- Visibly hands feel dirty
- Before and after food preparation
- Before and After treating a cut wound
- After toilet/washroom usage
- After handling animal waste
- After doing works like mobbing, floor cleaning, etc.
- Keep a reminder to wash hands frequently to stay safe
- Avoid shaking hands, high fives, and hugging while socializing. Find alternatives for it like namaste, the wave, foot shake/tap, fist bump, thumbs up, etc.
- If you can’t break face touching habits, then identify your triggers (pimples, acne, etc) to break the habit.
- Do not touch eyes, nose, and mouth without washing/sanitizing hands.
- If you feel sick, wear masks to protect others from getting infected.
- Avoid outside foods and junk foods
- Avoid close contact with anyone if you see cold or flu-like symptoms. In general maintaining, at least 3 feet distance will be good and safe.
- Avoid eating raw meat or eggs. Cook meat and eggs thoroughly. Take more nutritious food on time and load it up with plenty of vegetables and fruits.
- Ensure that your home and surrounding area is cleaned with antiseptic lotions frequently.
- Try to avoid going outside in crowded places or public places.
- When you are coughing and sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue and throw it into the dustbin immediately after using it. If tissue is not available for then use the flexed elbow.
- Better to avoid unprotected contact with form or live wild animals.
- If you see symptoms like running nose, sore throat, fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing (severe cases), etc. consult a doctor or seek medical care and wear a mask to protect others.
- Coronavirus does survive less the hotter it gets, but this isn’t proven.
- By believing rumors like staying under the sun can protect from coronavirus, forget about coronavirus spreading if you stay under the sun you will be affected with sunstroke or sunburn. Your skin will be affected by suntan.
- If you are sharing anything with another person like a snack bowl then there will be always a possibility of transmission.
- Avoid spitting in the public.
- Do exercises to build resistance power and to become fit.
Please follow the below-mentioned sites for the latest updates on Coronavirus